Our Panasonic PABX systems have been with us for decades.
By now a household name, the Panasonic brand was created in 1955 by Panasonic Corp, which was in turn founded in 1918 – quite a few years to gain experience in the electronics and communications industry.
These are some of the features available in Panasonic systems, depending on which product is chosen:
- Hybrid systems
- Multiple CO lines and Extensions
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) with message
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) with message
- Day/Night/Lunch mode
- Caller ID Display on SLT
- Build-in Voice Message (optional)
- 3-level Automatic Reception with Voice Guidance
If you’re interested, reach out to us with your requirements and we’ll send over a quote with the product matching your requirements with installation.